FAQs - Information for students under 18
Are Under 18s supervised at all times?
Our younger students get as much supervsion as possible and we have systems and procedures in place to ensure they are always safe.
- Students aged 12-13 are accompanied on longer journeys to and from school and their activities
- Travel to the school from a homestay for students aged 14 to 17 is independent, but remotely supervised
- Host families alert the schools immediately if a student is not home by an arranged time/curfew
- Closed groups of students under 16 have their own dedicated programme and activities and it is compulsory students attend these. At all other times they will be supervised by their Group Leader.
- The school will follow up with a home stay if a student is 30 minutes late to their first lesson of the day.
24 February 2020
Contact us to receive:
- A free brochure
- Details on the latest promotions
- Advice for studying abroad
Call us today
- USA & Canada: 1-888-744-3046