English Courses for Juniors in Bath
Discover our Juniors program in Bath
Natural hot springs, ancient Roman baths, and amazing old-fashioned buildings make Bath one of Britain’s most captivating cities.
Explore nearby beauty spots like the dramatic Cheddar Gorge and the mysterious tor of Glastonbury.
The Juniors center is right in the heart of the city and popular amongst students who are looking for a small but lively location to learn English in.
- Enjoy this friendly and very British city
- Improve your English by taking 20 lessons per week with friendly and experienced teachers
- Take part in trips that build on the learning expereince to locations including Stonehenge, Stratford-upon-Avon or London
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week (15 hours)
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Full board (21 meals per week)
- One full day excursion, at least two half-day excursions per week, a full activity program, two evening activities per week, and the rest of the time spent with their host
- Course attendance certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Specialized K+ Juniors learning materials
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) from London Heathrow Airport between 07:00 and 18:00 on Sundays upon request.
- Departure: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) to London Heathrow Airport on Saturdays for flights between 10:00 and 21:00 upon request.
- Private taxi transfers are available (at extra cost) upon request.
- Travel to and from Homestay: Students aged 14+ travel from their homestay accommodation to school under the supervision of school staff, who monitor all students arrive as expected, and are available to contact on a 24 hour emergency phone. Students under 14 years old are accompanied home by school staff or their hosts after scheduled evening activities.
Get a quote
Select the dates you wish to study and any other course options, and get a price estimate immediately.
10 June - 18 August 2018
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International English school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK, a highly respected organization that represents the best English language schools in the country.