English Courses for Juniors in Bath
A quintessentially British experience
On top of Bath's rich history, there is so much to do and see in this beautiful city. Walk around and explore the Edwardian buildings or join a river boat trip down the River Avon, kick around a football in the Sydney Gardens or beat your friends in a game of crazy-golf. The small-town environment creates a safe and friendly place to relax while having fun.
Our center is located in a historic building in the heart of the city, just moments from the magnificent Bath Abbey and wonders of the Roman Baths, and amongst popular shops, cafes and other attractions. Our classrooms are bright and spacious, with interactive whiteboards and amazing views of the city.
- Enjoy this friendly, historic and classically British city
- Improve your English by taking 20 lessons per week with friendly and experienced teachers
- Adventure-packed activity program with trips to Stonehenge, Stratford-upon-Avon and London
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week (15 hours)
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Full board (21 meals per week)
- Activities: One full day excursion and at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, and two evening activities per week, with the rest of the time spent with their host family
- Welcome pack
- Language certificate
- Assessment test
- Student card
- Activities and excursions
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- English portfolio to take home
- Pocket money service
- Airport Transfers: Transfers from Bristol Airport, London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Stansted airport for unaccompanied minors from £65–240 each way
- Travel to and from Homestay: Students aged 14+ travel from their homestay accommodation to school under the supervision of school staff, who monitor all students arrive as expected, and are available to contact on a 24 hour emergency phone. Students under 14 years old are accompanied home by school staff or their hosts after scheduled evening activities.
7 June – 15 August 2020
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK, a highly respected organization that represents the best English language schools in the country.