Our Cambridge school
What better place could there be to study English than one of the world’s oldest and greatest university cities? Follow in the footsteps of history’s great writers, scientists and politicians as you wander the ancient colleges that line the banks of the River Cam. Then collect your thoughts over a classic pub lunch in one of the city’s many quaint inns.
OPEN FOR ONLINE LEARNING
Our Cambridge school is now open, with enhanced safety measures in place throughout the school. To celebrate the reopening we are offering 2 weeks free residential accommodation and online lessons, to start improving English during quarantine. Find out more.
- Our Cambridge English school is housed in a beautiful Edwardian building in the peaceful Newnham neighborhood, and less than ten minutes’ bike ride or a short bus journey from the city center
- Access Cambridge University lectures and talks and benefit from an exciting program of guest speakers
- Enjoy summer barbecues in the private garden and delicious home-made food at our on-site cafe
- Free bike hire available to all Academic Year and Academic Semester students
- Closed groups for Juniors aged 12-17 can also be accepted at our Cambridge school