Our Torquay school
This pretty coastal town combines the charm of the English seaside with a hint of the Mediterranean. Torquay's sunny microclimate allows rows of palm trees to flourish, and grand Italianate villas mingle with colorful shops, cafes and bars. Stroll along the romantic Princess Pier, explore the home of legendary writer Agatha Christie, or head out across the sparkling waves by kayak, dinghy or jet ski!
OPEN FOR ONLINE LEARNING
Our Toquay school is open from 14 June 2021. To celebrate the reopening we are offering 2 weeks free residential accommodation and online lessons, to start improving English during quarantine. Find out more.
- Our Torquay English School is just five minutes’ walk from the town center
- Beautiful school grounds with a private swimming pool, an on-site café and a gazebo with lovely views out to sea
- Discounted one-to-one lessons to help you make rapid progress
- Offers preparation courses for the Occupational English Test (OET) – an English qualification specifically tailored for healthcare professionals
- Special courses for Juniors in Torquay are available as well as closed groups of students aged 12 –17
- Provides a dedicated English course for students aged 40+