English Courses for Juniors in Torquay
Exciting Juniors programs in Torquay
Sunshine and rows of palm-tress might make you think you're on the Mediterranean on a good day, but instead you are in one of the prettiest towns on the English seaside. Have an ice-cream on the pier, build a sand-castle on the beach, or ride the big wheel in the beautiful Pavilion Gardens.
Torquay is a beautiful location and our Juniors Center is a charming villa on the coast surrounded by palm-tress and luscious countryside.
- Study English in this friendly British seaside town
- Take 20 lessons of English per week under the guidance of friendly teachers
- Benefit from a sea-view center exclusive to our students on Kaplan Juniors Programs
- After lessons, relax in our well-equipped games rooms and common rooms
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week (15 hours)
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Full board (21 meals per week)
- Activities: One full day excursion and at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, and two evening activities per week, with the rest of the time spent with their host family
- Course attendence certificate
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Pre-arrival online welcome program
- Placement test
- Specialized K+teens learning materials
- Student ID or wristband
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) from London Heathrow Airport between 07:00 and 18:00 on Sundays upon request.
- Departure: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) to London Heathrow Airport on Saturdays for flights between 10:00 and 21:00 upon request.
- Private taxi transfers are also available (at extra cost) upon request.
- Travel to and from Homestay: Students over 14 years old will travel independently from their homestay accommodation with the support of school staff, who monitor all students arrive as expected, and are available to contact on a 24 hour emergency phone. Students under 14 years old are supervised by either their group leader or a Kaplan staff member.
Get a quote
10 June - 18 August 2018
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International English school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK, a highly respected organization that represents the best English language schools in the country.