English Courses for Juniors in San Diego
Exciting Juniors programs in San Diego
Beloved by surfers for its sunny beaches and relaxed, fun-loving style, San Diego is also known for its beautiful gardens and great food.
You will also have the chance to go on full day trips to Seaworld, Universal Studios or even Disneyland whilst you're learning English!
- Enjoy this friendly and sunny coastal town
- Learn English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Take part in daily activities including beach visits, kayaking and museum trips
- They can also enjoy full day trips to amazing places like LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week (15 hours)
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Half-board (14 meals per week)
- Activities: One full weekend excursion (not applicable to groups) and a minimum of three activities per week
- Course attendance certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Transport pass
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Kaplan-provided transfer from San Diego Airport (not applicable to groups)
- Departure: Kaplan-provided transfer from San Diego Airport (not applicable to groups)
- Group transfers available upon request (journey approximately 20 minutes from San Diego Airport)
- Travel to and from Homestay: Students over 14 years old will travel independently from their homestay accommodation with the support of school staff, who monitor all students arrive as expected, and are available to contact on a 24 hour emergency phone. Students under 14 years old are supervised by either their group leader or a Kaplan staff member.
24 June - 18 August 2018
Activities available or offered
- Room type: Twin beds with shared bathrooms
- Age range: 14 -18 years old
- Meals provided: Half-board (14 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International English schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Take a look at our California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.